“The Cold pressed oil also called as Marachekku or Ghani oil.”
Extracting oil through cold-pressing involves crushing the seed or nut and forcing out the oil. Presses come in a range of sizes, from small sizes for home use to huge commercial presses. The seeds are dropped inside a cylinder that contains a rotating screw. This screw grinds and crushes the seeds until the oil is extracted. Small holes in the bottom of the cylinder allow the oil to escape into a collection container. Although some heat is generated through friction as the screw breaks down the seeds, it’s usually not enough heat to damage the oil.
- A cold pressed oil is cholesterol free
- It not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- It do not contain harmful solvent residues
- It contain no added chemicals or preservatives
- The natural flavor and odor is retained, enhancing your favorite recipes