Coco peat is one such wonder which is a natural growing medium for plants. It’s non-fibrous, spongy, light weight, corky material that holds together the coir fiber in coconut husk. Coco peat contains the ideal pH levels for optimum plant growth. It can provide aeration and water retention when used for plants.
BENEFITS OF COCO PEAT
- 100% Organic
- High water holding capacity
- Acceptable pH & EC
- Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply
- Good drainage / aeration
- Retains physical properties longer
- Light weight
- No pests, weeds, or diseases
- Odorless and pleasant to handle
- Natural and renewable resource
Coco peat is washed dried & compressed into 5 kg blocks for your convenience. Hydrate the blocks slowly by using 25 liters of water and allow the moisture to be fully absorbed. Once the block is completely reconstituted to get the yield 70 – 75 liters. Now you are ready to use it to improve your potting soils or use as a 100% soil less growing medium. A perfect growing media for flower and vegetables cultivation as well for soil conditioning.